On February 12, 2013, the Obama Administration released its highly-anticipated Executive Order on cybersecurity. Evolving cyber threats and increased government attention to these issues will affect companies in every industry, and businesses must consider a proactive approach to protecting against risks to critical business systems, company personal data, intellectual property and other proprietary information.
To help businesses and other interested stakeholders better understand the Executive Order as they work to implement an effective cybersecurity strategy, Hunton & Williams LLP will host a live webinar on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. EST. The webinar will provide an overview of:
- the Administration’s Executive Order and its long-term impact;
- today’s cybersecurity landscape and current government initiatives in the U.S. and EU;
- essential guidelines on how to manage a cyber event; and
- lessons learned to help your company prepare for future cyber threats.
Featured speakers include:
Hunton & Williams LLP
- Lisa J. Sotto, Partner and Head of the Privacy and Data Security Practice
- John J. Delionado, Partner
- Evan D. Wolff, Partner and Director of Homeland Security Practice
- Jack L. Johnson, Jr., Principal, Washington Federal Practice
- Emily Stapf, Director, Forensic Technology, Data Breach and Cybercrime Investigations
- Neal A. Pollard, Director, Forensic Technology Solutions Practice
February 20, 2013
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST