On March 21, 2017, Hunton & Williams is pleased to host an in-person seminar in its London office featuring seasoned cybersecurity practitioners. Drawing from deep experience in their respective fields, the panel members will discuss the implications of the EU General Data Protection Regulation’s breach notification obligations in the context of a state-of-the-art cyber attack simulation. In doing so, the panelists will share best practices to help protect organizations in the event of a cyber attack.
Our speakers include:
- Aaron P. Simpson, Partner, Hunton & Williams
- Lisa J. Sotto, Partner and Chair of the Global Privacy and Cybersecurity practice, Hunton & Williams
- Anita Bapat, Associate, Hunton & Williams
- Roger Francis, Senior Strategic Consultant, Mandiant
- Duncan Gallagher, Europe and CIS Crisis Practice Lead, Edelman
For more information, please contact Vonny Chiu at email@example.com.